Winter School on conservative and reactive transport modelling
Date: 20-30 September 2021
The registration deadline: 10th September 2021
Free of charge.
Main topics of the workshop
- Introduction to mathematical models for flow and transport in geological media.
- Stochastic transport modelling and risk assessment.
- Use of multi-domain upscaling modelling tools.
- Applied reactive transport modelling using multicomponent geochemical systems.
In case of attendance at the full course, a certificate will be provided for the completion of the workshop.
Lecturers from the Geologian Tutkimuskeskus (GTK), Finland
- Samrit Luoma
- Muhammad Muniruzzaman
The lecturer from the University of Milan (UMIL), Italy
- Daniele Pedretti
- Daniel Fernàndez-Garcia – Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – BarcelonaTech (UPC), Spain
- Chuanhe Lu – University of Manchester, UK
- Henning Prommer – Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia