Online workshop on Mineral resources in hydrothermal systems
Date: 17-21 May 2021
The registration deadline: 5th May 2021
Free of charge.
Main topics of the workshop
- Hydrothermal systems in various geological settings and their mineral resources with special reference to their critical raw materials
- Geophysical signatures of hydrothermal systems and their mineral deposits
- Mineral prospectivity mapping techniques in hydrothermal systems
- Data mining and spatial modelling methods of computerised mineral prospectivity assessment
- Optional: Case studies presented by the workshop participants
In case of attendance at the full course, a certificate will be provided for the completion of the workshop.
Lecturers from the Geologian Tutkimuskeskus (GTK), Finland
- Ferenc Molnár
- Karell Fredrik
- Johanna Torppa